Initial Information for Submission
Papers must be submitted exclusively through the CIDESPORT portal (www.cidesport.com.br), where information and guidelines for sending electronic files containing work are available.
- Submissions are accepted in Portuguese, English or Spanish.
- Every article must be unpublished; not published in any printed or electronic form, remaining this way until the end of the event.
- Each author may submit up to three papers. The count does not distinguish authorship from co-authorship.
- When accepted for presentation, each author may submit only two articles.
- Only papers with appropriate format, writing and spelling will be accepted.
- Upon submission, the inclusion of all the authors should be done with their full name at the time of upload. The inclusion of authors after submission will not be accepted.
- Before uploading work, make sure that the files are not infected with viruses.
- It is recommended that the file size does not exceed one megabyte, avoiding work that requires software not contained in Microsoft Office for full view.
- Papers may not have identification, under any circumstances. For this reason, make sure that your article does not contain explicit identification (name typed in the paper’s body or in its abstract), nor hidden identification.
- Papers that do not conform to the characteristics and technical criteria required by CIDESPORT will not have their submission accepted.
- Articles will be selected by Double Blind Review system and must be presented orally by one of the authors / co-authors, duly registered in the Congress.